Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I had a laid-back, but somewhat productive Saturday today.

Amigo is ready to go back to work, which means I can finally ride again tomorrow. I was at the barn today and polished my tack in preparation. This probably marks the only time I have willingly polished my tack...


Amy and I played about a hundred games of gin. She beat me almost every time. Badly.


We decided that if the cats dressed up for Halloween, this is what they would be:

Murray, my beloved fat cat: a go-go dancer.

Linus, who will hilariously roll and take off running at completely random times: a ninja (haha...this thought had me rolling in laughter)

Cosmo (I don't know how to describe Cosmo. I guess the picture below can say more than I can. I walked into this closet about eight times before seeing him there): a ghost.


Now I am watching Evita and bored out of my mind. She was interesting when we read about her in my English class, but now I'm a little bummed that I moved this ahead of Cool Runnings on Netflix qeue.

No comments: