Saturday, September 27, 2008

Half-Cent Muffin?

I was at a cafe today and noticed a bunch of a muffins on a plate near the cash register. In front of the plate was a nicely decorated, color-coordinated sign that said "Muffins: .50 cents" (hmm...imagine there is a cents sign after the 50 as there doesn't seem to be one in the font list here...). I really wanted to grab two, put down a penny, and say thankyou and walk away. I know that they obviously did not mean that a muffin cost half of a cent, but I was very annoyed that they would make such a mistake. Things like that bug me.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I really really really really really don't get it...the muffins were 50 cents?......why would you put down a penny?

Amy said...

wait..cuz there was a decimal in front of it?
you're dumb =]nobody would be worried about that except you

Kelsey said...

Nothing changes...it pissed me off...