Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bones Season Premiere Tomorrow

I just sat through eight straight hours of classes so I am not posting anything other than what is getting me through this week: BONES STARTS TOMORROW NIGHT! Bones, my favorite show in the whole world. Watch it. FOX. 8p.




Seely Booth. I love him.
He is my Edward Cullen. Yep, I said it.







Dr. Temperance Brennan. My firstborn will be named after this character, who I think is the best on TV. It's not often you get a female character who is not only gorgeous, but amazingly brilliant.
OMG, I'm so excited....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Nice work! We have some things in common that I did not know...The Great Gatsby is one of my all-time favorites and under the Eiffel Tower (sparkling at night) is my "happy place". ♥♥♥

Lynn said...

Who is Edward Cullen?