Monday, November 24, 2008

5 Things I Love


Jenny very kindly passed along this thingie (I don't know how to post links, so please check out her blog from the link to the side....even though she is really my only reader:)) with directions to post five things I love. I figured that was easy....

1. I love Joey for somehow always knowing when I need to be cheered up
2. I love my family
3. I love the feeling of having all my homework done (I'm hoping to have this feeling soon...only three more essays to write!)
4. I love winter, and all the blankets and flannel sheets that go with it
5. I love the new Christmas cookies I just bought...they are great for dunking in milk yum:)
The hard part is finding five people to send this to. I think most of my readers have already been tagged in this fun game, so I'm going to skip it for now. Thanks again Jen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! You're welcome. You have readers you don't even know about. Think about installing a counter at the bottom, they are free, and you will see how many hits you get a day. :)