Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boyz in Bandz

My mom, Amy, and I went to Rockband Live at San Jose State last night. It was an awesome concert featuring four different bands: The Cab, Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's, and Panic at the Disco. Amy and I had gone to a Panic concert on their original tour, and after raving about it for months, grabbed tickets for this concert as soon as we heard they were apart of it.

The concert was amazing, and the theme of the night ended up being the attraction to boys in bands. Here's a sampling ;)

The lead singer and guitarist for The Cab. Musically, they were okay ... mostly just fun to look at.

Next up were the Plain White T's. I was excited about hearing Delilah live, but really thought that they were a bit of a one-hit wonder. Turns out, I liked every song they played more than the last one. They have a new song that's even better than Delilah called "1234". Seriously, download it. Love it. You won't be sorry.


This is not a boy in a band (duh). This is Amy very excited about the lead singer of the Plain White T's. She said, and I quote, "He reminds me of Ray Charles." You'll have to ask her to explain that one....something about the way he danced.

The lead singer of Dashboard Confessional. I didn't love their songs, but he told funny jokes in between. I would post one here, but I have underage readers.


Panic at the Disco. He is probably one of the most talented people in the entertainment industry.




3 comments:

Amy said...

=] boys boys boys.

Unknown said...

Sorry about the underage reader(s)...hope that doesn't make you feel stifled.
♥Jen

Kelsey said...

Lol, no not at all. I just dont want to offend anyone. It was a terrible joke anyways:)